I’ve been having a bit of “a day”. I take the kiddo to the babysitter for the first time this year tomorrow and this is our offical last day of summer. However, a few minutes ago I got this!
Evie, you have totally made my “day” a great day. Evie has a gorgeous blog that you should really check-out. It has a generous spirit and fab ideas.
Now onto a toally fun part.
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award I am supposed to:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2) Share seven things about yourself
- I met my husband while taking a French course-this is the only course that I’ve ever taken and learned very little but I’m still thrilled with the results.
- I trained as a chef but decided to become a teacher after running garde manger classes at night.
- I have one adorable little girl who is 19 months old and was a total surprise just before my 40th birthday.
- I teach grade eight English and social studies in a really large (1800 kids) high school.
- My favourite place in the world is in my backyard under my grapevines.
- My house is 3/4 of the way finished and I have become obsessed with paint colours.
3) Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs