Over at Mama Kat’s last week we wrote about what we have never done…this week we’re to write a list of 22 things we HAVE done.
So here is my list 🙂
1) Made this…
2) Which turned into this…
3) Which is now this…
4) I’ve lived abroad and realized that even though I loved every minute of it. Home is still home.
5) I’ve finished three degrees that I actually enjoyed and use them every day.
6) I’ve got a job that I love and challenges me every day.
7) After a few false starts I met and married the man of my dreams.
8) I bought a house (well the bank did) and
9) it has turned into a home that welcomes family and friends.
10) I became and athlete, as an adult.
11) I’ve become a good friend.
12) I’ve weeded unhealthy people out of my life.
13) I try to make a difference somewhere, somewhere each day.
14) I am working at not being so critical of myself.
15) I conquered an eating disorder.
16) I got out of a dangerous relationship and saved myself.
17) I’m ok with how I look.
18) I’m ok with myself as a person.
19) I am almost done writing a book.
20) I have become glaringly honest.
21) I can be counted on.
22) I haven’t stopped learning.