Happy Thanksgiving and it’s time for this week’s amazing Pin’Inspiration Party.
Actually last night at 10:30 was when Marilyn (aka ArtsyGirl) and I had things planned but I got hit by the flu yesterday and hit hard so it is only this morning that I’m human again and can share my Pin’d picks from last week.
If you are featured I’d love if you could be the first to grab my new Pin’d button from the side.
I fell in love with:
Nutmeg Notebook’s lentil and tomato soup
And now for this week’s Pin’Inspiring Ideas
All you need to do is:
1) link your great projects
2) please follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) please link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas
thank you so much! I love the look of that door wreath too.
Thanks for co-hosting! I am a new follower visiting from The Artsy Girl Connection!
Thanks for the invitation over! Now I'm going to check out those potatoes of yours!