Hope everybody had an amazing holiday and are now starting to get ready for the New Year. I loved last week’s party and can’t wait to see what you come-up with this week. I’ve already trolled Pinterest to find some ideas for my New Year’s party (low key with lots of hot Indian food) and look forward to adding your ideas to my boards in the next coupld of days.
Three projects that especially caught my eye:
sweetswansongs got cosy and upcycled a sweater into handwarmers
icantstopcrafting made luscious citrus scrub
and jackspratwife made a gorgeous tutu that my wee one would have a riot in
Would love if you grabbed a feature button and watch this space in the next two months for a total revamp of buttons and blog. It’s almost a new year and I feel antsy for a few changes.
Now clever, clever folks you know what to do but if you’re new here here’s the 411
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
Ready to be Pin’Inspired? I know that I am.