and I were amazed at the party last week. I won’t say shocked because we’ve been getting to know you folks and know what you are capable of now 🙂
The ideas, the writing, the photos.
You guys totally made my week, trust me. Lately, I’ve been as Sarah
says “riding my broomstick”.
I’ve narrowed down to three the folks that totally wowed me but this list should actually be much, much longer (157 to be exact).
made Grinch pills! C’mon, there’s even a heart at the bottom.
created gorgeous jewelery. I would happily wear any of these.
Happy Holidays to everyone, you are appreciated 🙂
Now onto the fun.
You’re smart, you know what to do…but here’s a quick reminder.
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
Ready to be Pin’Inspired? I know that I am.