Marilyn and I were amazed at the party last week. I won’t say shocked because we’ve been getting to know you folks and know what you are capable of now 🙂
The ideas, the writing, the photos.
You guys totally made my week, trust me. Lately, I’ve been as Sarah says “riding my broomstick”.
I’ve narrowed down to three the folks that totally wowed me but this list should actually be much, much longer (157 to be exact).
Sweetology made Grinch pills! C’mon, there’s even a heart at the bottom.
Remadesimple created gorgeous jewelery. I would happily wear any of these.
Finally, who could say no to twiggstudios’ stag head?
Happy Holidays to everyone, you are appreciated 🙂
Now onto the fun.
You’re smart, you know what to do…but here’s a quick reminder.
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
Ready to be Pin’Inspired? I know that I am.
Trish - Sweetology101 said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks for the FEATURE!!!!!! Merry Christmas
The UDG said:
What great projects! I could be lost on Pinterest for hours if allowed. I just did my first Pinterest inspired project and it was fun. Took me back to arts and crafts time at school.
Linked 'Rainbow cupcakes' & I am your new follower….
Thanks for hosting! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas! I love the Grinch Pills 🙂