The first Pin’Inspiration party of the year was fantastic! I hope this sets a precident for the entire year, you folks are amazingly talented. Sorry that my promised blog and button redo isn’t up yet, it’s in the works. New Year and fresh look is totally called for.
I should be featuring 122 projects but I’ve narrowed it down to three that I totally admire:
How about this adorable little dress from amotherandadaughter
Did everyone else go ‘Wow’ when they saw this rosette frame?
My husband is hoping to be having this in the very near future (coconut rum cake!)
Now clever, clever folks you know what to do but if you’re new here here’s the 411
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
Hold onto your chairs, it’s time to be Pin’Inspired!