Have I mentioned lately how much I love this party-likely not since last week.
My lovely partner, Marilyn, and I had a total treat visiting you all and we’re raring to go this week.
I’d also like to invite everyone to my very first solo party (Marilyn is going to join with me soon) this Saturday. Hope to see all of your great “Beat the Winter Blues” ideas and don’t forget, if you don’t have winter please join in and we’ll live vicariously through you 🙂
Features this week include:
The “this is on the top of my job list” closet redo by twoohtwoseven
I think even I can do this with the aid of this terrific tutorial by
lisascraftblog. She created the most gorgeous
And finally, how a room and a piece of furniture evolves from jbiggslittlepieces
And now for this week!
Now clever, clever folks you know what to do but if you’re new here, here’s the 411
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
It’s time to be Pin’Inspired!