The most amazing of Marilyn’s theartsygirlconnection is playing a very fun game and has asked for me to play along.
How could I ever say no to this doll? Especially after reading her answers and realizing we have the same taste in men. Hey, do you like Jensen Ackles too?
This game is from the creative mind of:
The rules are:
1. You must post the rules. (Check!)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
* ELEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT ME *
1) I am addicted to coffee (yes, I am that person who has six or seven or…cups a day).
2) I constantly have the FoodNetwork on (like 24 hours a day).
3) I read at least five books a week (it used to be more but small one changed MANY things).
4) I never watch movies with animals in them because I’m afraid they’ll get hurt and I’ll lose it.
5) I am incapable of remembering a phone number.
6) I moved 20 times in my 20’s. I will never move again.
7) I am oddly fearless at attempting any DIY but sadly have few skills. Luckily, the husband cleans up messes, sometimes he must worry about leaving the house with me in it.
8) I hate the winter but live in an area that that has it for a very long period of time each year but I will never move again.
9) I have a lot of shoes (like over 100 pair-don’t judge me :-))
10) I am not a dancer. I think I am but really I just look like a spaz and I think my daughter got my ‘moves’. Poor wee petal.
11) My hair has been every colour under the rainbow (even pink). It’s a wonder it hasn’t fallen out in protest.
*MY ELEVEN TAGGEES*
ELEVEN QUESTIONS FROM ARTSYGIRL TO ME
1. If you could meet ONE bloggy BFF, who would it be..?
Well, my list would be the 11 above BUT ‘themrs’ and I have a date planned in August 🙂
2.What’s your favorite recipe to create?
I love to recreate something that I remember from my childhood. My Gran was the very best cook.
3. What’s your ideal date night?
Right now, it would be ANY date night. We haven’t done a great job in spending a lot of time just together in the past two years.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world TODAY, where will it be?
I would be in Wales in a second. We have family there and I would love to be on the top of the Black hills right now. It’s funny but this is the second time today I’ve thought of there.
5. What’s the one thing you LOVE most about yourself?
I’m a good friend.
6. If you could ask your reader’s ONE thing about
your blog, what would it be? (Good, bad, ugly, you pick)
What changes would they like to see? I’m ready to shake things up.
7. What’s your favorite season?
Spring-the world and myself are alive again.
8. What’s the first thing on your bucket list today?
I WILL finish writing report cards today.
9. Biggest goal for 2012 (or change?)
I’m going to learn to let go and not take things personally.
10. What’s your favorite past time?
It’s a toss-up of reading or cooking.
11. First word that comes to mind NOW – GO!
WHEW — ALL DONE!!!
MY TAGGEES QUESTIONS:
1. Your best holiday ever.
2. A skill that you don’t have but wish you did.
3. Best decision you’ve made.
4. Scariest thing you’ve done in the past 12 months.
5. Worst fashion mistake.
6. Your favourite blog right now.
7. The food you crave the most and indulge in when the chips are down.
8. Dream piece of clothing that you’d ‘invest in’ if you had the cash to blow.
9. Type of decorating that is grabbing your attention right now.
10. Historical figure that you most admire.
11. Favourite quote that sums you up.
Ok, dollies-you are ‘it’.
Actually, you are all terrific and are ‘it’ all the time.