Thanks to all for coming by last week, I had a total treat seeing everyone’s projects and getting to know more of you.
I hope that you’ll come by on Saturday to share at my “Beat the Winter Blues” party on Saturday. I really appreciate those who stopped by last week and helped me get over the jitters of hosting my first party without Marilyn as my lifeline.
Now onto some features:
mommyforreals created this awesome bag with a very special pocket in it. Love.
and livelaughrowe created a gorgeous shabby chic, craft space out of a blank slate
Now clever, clever folks you know what to do but if you’re new here, here’s the 411
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
It’s time to be Pin’Inspired!