A few I can tell you about and some I can’t-yet.
1) I’m guesting over at Vanessa’s gorgeous blog today lifeinthethriftylane and I invented a new breakfast recipe that is guaranteed to make a person happy.
2) I am in the midst of a blog reorg and so excited about some changes that are coming this way
3) Took the plunge and became a sponsor of niftythriftythings-love to support another lady blogger
4) Got asked to be a guest poster on another great blog (cat coming out of the bag later)
5) Finalised plans for something special that I want to do for baby blogs starting at the end of February
6) Went to bookclub after reading the haunting “Secret Daughter”
7) Finished report cards (sound the heralds!)
8) Marilyn aka “ArtsyGirl” is cohosting with me today
I picked-up a lovely copy of “Donna Hay’s Fruit”
How’d you fare last week? Hope that the sun peaked out at you OR if it is summer for you right now you just basked in it.