A few I can tell you about and some I can’t-yet.
1) I’m guesting over at Vanessa’s gorgeous blog today lifeinthethriftylane and I invented a new breakfast recipe that is guaranteed to make a person happy.
2) I am in the midst of a blog reorg and so excited about some changes that are coming this way
3) Took the plunge and became a sponsor of niftythriftythings-love to support another lady blogger
4) Got asked to be a guest poster on another great blog (cat coming out of the bag later)
5) Finalised plans for something special that I want to do for baby blogs starting at the end of February
6) Went to bookclub after reading the haunting “Secret Daughter”
7) Finished report cards (sound the heralds!)
8) Marilyn aka “ArtsyGirl” is cohosting with me today
I picked-up a lovely copy of “Donna Hay’s Fruit”
How’d you fare last week? Hope that the sun peaked out at you OR if it is summer for you right now you just basked in it.
Hi, I'm a new follower! Came over from The Artsy Girl Connection. Looking forward to reading your blog!
So glad to have you here 🙂
Thanks so much forget hosting Jane..You are awesome :)) xoxoxo..Wishing you an amazing weekend..
Hi! Here from Nifty Thrifty….looks like an amazing place!
Life In The Thrifty Lane said:
Thanks for hosting Jane! Have a great weekend.
Becca Swan said:
Jane, I completely forgot to post something! (maybe I still will?) That book looks fab, so I'm leaving a comment, regardless. ;)Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Just found your blog and started following. I'm so excited to try the scone baked egg recipe out. Thanks for sharing!
Sarah @ Modern Country Style said:
Here I am!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! I'm off to check out the other lovely-looking links!Sarahx
Don't forget me! Have a great week!
Hey There: I just became a follower and would love to be entered in the book giveaway!
I also entered a project the feb 4 Beat the Winter Blues party for another entry. Excited to participate!