I thought I could make myself not do this challenge but after reading Shauna’s at “Perfectly Imperfect” and Ann’s at “Sutton Place” I couldn’t help myself.
1) I Hate with a capital ‘H’ birthdays and always have.
2) I am so glad that winter is almost done. I need to see green and smell spring.
3) I have never seen a episode of “Seinfeld” all the way through. I’m just not a fan.
4) I own 30 pairs of black shoes (don’t judge me).
5) I will be 42 in two weeks and am trying to not go off the deep end about that. It’s not the number-just don’t like the whole birth day thing-never have.
6) I don’t like any canned fish; it all smells like catfood to me.
7) I read everyday.
8) I worry about the fate of the world.
9) The only time I didn’t have a cup of coffee at least once a day for the past 30 years is when I was pregnant.
10) I am still waiting to find out I’m an adult.
11) I want my daughter to have a perfect life and know that it will be good but can’t be perfect.
12) I drank Jack Daniels once and can’t even look at it ever since.
13) I’ve found I love blogging-maybe a bit too much :0)
14) Rudeness makes me insane.
15) God and I have gotten to know each pretty well the past few years.
16) I think I’m a great driver but am likely not.
17) I watch way too much tv.
18) I’m getting tired of dying my hair and am thinking of just letting it be grey.
19) I would love to stay at home with my kiddo but can’t imagine giving my job up.
20) I feel guilty about not being a stay at home mom.
21) I feel guilty about being a mom when I’m at work.
22) I really need a holiday. Like go away and be somewhere totally different holiday.
23) I don’t feel dressed unless I have a necklace on.
24) There are not enough hours in the day.
25) I think tiaras should be mandatory when doing housework.