apologies for putting that song in your head :0)
Last week I was lucky enough to visit just about everybody (over 100 of you). Apparently, insomnia isn’t such a bad thing.
I was awed as always but a few projects I loved enough to even do right away!
Have you noticed up on your url bar that the orange, blogger, B isn’t there? I’ve got my own little favicon thanks to stardust-decorstyle. It took me a few tries but isn’t it much prettier than…
My dearest friend (the incredibly talented Michelle) did a mini photo shoot with small one and I wanted a pretty decor for it.
thecraftyblogstalker followed sugarbee’s tutorial to create these lovelies.
I combined this idea with one of my features from last week.
Can’t wait to show the pictures.
And a cold weekend meant that White Hot Chocolate from thesevenyearcottage went down a treat.
Were you Pin’inspired too?
How about this week :0)
Here’s a couple of niceties for us all.
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
It’s time to be Pin’Inspired!