I actually completed a couple of your projects.
If you follow me on Facebook (it would be really cool if you did) you saw that the husband got a beef jerky bouquet for Valentines’. This is totally because of this cleverkins
Did you know that there is actually now a special Pinboard on my Pinterest account to highlight my features of the week even more?
And I got a kick in the pants to get small one’s closet in shape thanks to
And I want to do this neat trick to frame a photo of small one in the VERY near future.
Hope that everyone had an amazing V-day and are now laying plans for a bright spring.
Now it’s time to Pin’Inspire each other.
Here’s a couple of niceties for us all.
1) link your great projects
2) follow myself and ArtsyGirl
3) grab a button from myself and ArtsyGirl
4) link to an exact post and not your general blog url
5) let’s just focus on; photography, recipes and crafts and not giveaways or businesses
6) have a fab time exploring other people’s great ideas, leave lots of comments and meet someone new
7) tell a friend so they can join on in
It’s time to be Pin’Inspired!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…